Friday, July 15, 2011

Next Please!

I realize that you all are probably wondering what happened with the motorcycle guy (aka the attorney)...things seemed like they were going fantastically right?! Well, it turns out that things are not always as they seem, and this is a great example of that. That, and things got really complicated when a certain someone reappeared in my life and turned it upside down again.
On a side note, someone recently mentioned to me that these stories can get pretty confusing for them since I refer to these guys in different descriptions on here than I do in real life...so let me clarify for everyone. The motorcycle guy is the Attorney (and will from now on be referred to as the attorney) and Cute Boy from the wedding is the Firefighter (but I'm still going to refer to him as the Cute Boy)!
Back to the attorney...things were going well, we had hung out a few times and things were going slowly, which is great and exactly what he talked about. Then a certain Cute Boy began texting me again, which at first I thought of merely as a great distraction that was allowing me to take things slowly with the attorney, but began to progress into more than a simple distraction. Why can't I seem to stay away from this boy?! I had a great guy in front of me that wanted to take things slowly in a gradual progression toward a serious relationship, he has a successful career, he is financially independent, he is ready to get married and have a family when he meets the right girl...and yet I find myself constantly drawn back to the Cute Boy that can't seem to offer me those same things, but that I just have an amazing feeling about. So, once I started texting with the Cute Boy again my communcation drastically decreased to the attorney and since I am not one to just disappear on someone after I've had a few dates with them, I decided I needed to let him know what was going on (kind of). We then had the awkward conversation about how he is a perfectly nice guy but he's just not the guy for me, there's not a lot of physical chemistry, blah blah blah, and decided to just be friends. It all ended on a good note and in the end we are still friends! He is an attorney after all, and who couldn't use a little legal advice every now and then ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment