Monday, August 8, 2011

Mr. Wonderful...

Let's go back in time a few weeks....I had decided that it was time to find myself a little frog to kiss in hopes that he would turn out to be my Prince Charming. Ridiculously optimistic and undeniably hopeful? Of course! But what else would you expect from me?!

It all started with an innocent "wink" and an email - yes, I'm talking about the guy that caught my eye early on! We started emailing back and forth immediately, which quickly progressed into the exchange of phone numbers (oh my!), texting back and forth over the next couple of weeks, and eventually our First Date (how exciting!). Based on our rapid texting before the big date I was expecting things to go well since it appeared that we had a lot in common, including our over-the-top sarcasm and general good sense. I, of course, assumed that we would get along great, and was extremely optimistic about our meeting....but I still had my guard up because this guy seemed a little too good to be true. I met Mr. Wonderful at a coffee shop and we immediately clicked...come to think of it, we never did have any coffee! We chatted for awhile before deciding to go and get something to eat and extend the date awhile longer...I was a fan of this idea immediately! The entire night seemed to go by in what seemed like minutes and the next thing you know I needed to get home to relieve the babysitter, so we said goodbye and agreed to talk soon.

Honestly, it was one of the better First Dates that I've ever had...no awkwardness, no weirdness. It just felt very comfortable and natural right away. I think I could get used to this :)

1 comment:

  1. OOOoooOOOO I can't wait to hear how this adventure goes! *crossing fingers*

    ReplyDelete